Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Pieces
Flapjack that is made with more than just oats and raisins
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup blackcurrants (chopped)
- 1/4 sunflower seeds
- 1/2 pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 sesame seeds
- STEP 1Heat up sauce pan. Melt butter, sugar and syrup.
- STEP 2Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- STEP 3Add melted butter mixture to dry ingredient and mix well.
- STEP 4Transfer to a greased or lined baking tray. Smoothen or flatten the mixture. Bake in pre-heated oven 150C for 20-30 min (until golden brown)
- STEP 5Remove from oven and cool it before cutting into desired size.