Member recipe by gomathy
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Pieces
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup blackcurrants (chopped)
- 1/4 sunflower seeds
- 1/2 pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 sesame seeds
- Heat up sauce pan. Melt butter, sugar and syrup.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add melted butter mixture to dry ingredient and mix well.
- Transfer to a greased or lined baking tray. Smoothen or flatten the mixture. Bake in pre-heated oven 150C for 20-30 min (until golden brown)
- Remove from oven and cool it before cutting into desired size.