Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 14 slices
No egg banana loaf
- 175g self raising flour
- 120g caster sugar
- 60g soft butter or margarine
- 1tsp baking powder
- 3 very ripe medium bananas
- 60g raisins
- STEP 1Put all ingredients (except the raisins) in a bowl and mix well with an electric whisk.
- STEP 2Stir in raisins
- STEP 3Spoon evenly in to two 1lb greased loaf tins.
- STEP 4Bake for 1 hour at 150c
- STEP 5Cool on a wire rack and slice to serve. Delicious spread with a little butter.