- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 3 baking potatoes sliced thinly
- A mid sized pot of single cream
- Splash of milk
- A block of Gruyere cheese grated
- Salt and Pepper
- Garlic 2-3 cloves chopped finely
- STEP 1Mix the cream, a splash of milk, the garlic, salt and pepper in a jug.
- STEP 2Layer the potatoes then pour over and cover with cream mix and a layer of cheese.
- STEP 3Do the next layer of potato and keep doing this until the dish is full, all of the cream mix is gone and all/most of the cheese is gone. Save some cheese to cover the top.
- STEP 4Bake in oven at around 190-200 degrees for about 45minutes.