Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Courgette and Aubergine Bake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
easy courgette and Aubergine bake
- 3 courgettes, cut into 5mm slices
- 1 large aubergine, cut into 5mm slices
- 100g fresh spinach
- 1 tin tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 Parmesan, grated
- Handful fresh herbs
- Salt and black pepper
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 200C. Prepare the aubergine and courgettes. Layer the aubergine and courgette slices in an ovenproof dish, alternating between each until they have all been used.
- STEP 2To make the sauce liquidize the garlic and tinned tomatoes in a jug then add the spinach and herbs and liquidize again. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Make the bake.
- STEP 3Pour the tomato sauce over the aubergine and courgette slices and sprinkle over a thick layer of grated Parmesan. Put it in the oven and bake for 30 minutes until the crust is golden.