- Preparation and cooking time
- Over night in the fridge
- Makes 1 cake
Mint Aero chocolate cheesecake
- 120g Digestive biscuits (about 12 biscuits)
- 85g Melted butter
- 350g Soft Cheese (Philadelphia Chocolate)
- 250g Icing sugar
- 250ml Whipping cream
- 2 Large Mint Aero Bars
- STEP 1Crush the digestive biscuits and slowly add in the melted butter (the more butter the more your base will stay together).
- STEP 2Line the tin with cling film as this helps get the cheesecake out easy when it is set.
- STEP 3Cover the base of the tin with the crushed biscuit mix.
- STEP 4Mix together the Philadelphia Soft Cheese Cadbury Chocolate and the icing sugar.
- STEP 5Whip the whipping cream and then add it to the mixture.
- STEP 6Grate the 2 Aero bars.
- STEP 7Add about 3/4 of it to the mixture and mix together.
- STEP 8Spread the mixture on top of the biscuit base.
- STEP 9Add the rest of the grated aero to the top of the cheesecake.
- STEP 10Now leave to set over night in the fridge.