Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Pasta Throw up
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Combine GOOD carbs with Protein ideal for after an endurance run!
- brown pasta/spag
- beef mince
- smoked bacon
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 tbl spoon ketchup
- dried basil + rosemary
- STEP 1boil the kettle, get 1 frying pan + 1 pasta pan out. Chop onion + bacon however you want.
- STEP 2Add hot water to pasta pan + add pasta to cook
- STEP 3Heat up frying pan add a little olive oil. Fry onions + mince until cooked/brown
- STEP 4Add a little water to create sauce + ketchup + herbs to mince. Drain pasta and mix into sauce. Serve with a little cheese on top.