Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 20
Your whole Family well love it i did
- 1/2 flour
- 100g butter
- 1/2 suger
- 1 T golden syrup
- 3/4 C rolled oats
- 2 T boiling water
- STEP 1In a large bowl put flour, sugar, coconut , and rolled oats
- STEP 2Melt the butter and golden syrup together
- STEP 3In a cup , dissolve the baking soda in the boiling water. Add to melted butter.
- STEP 4stir butter mixture into the dry ingredients
- STEP 5put spoonfuls of mixture 4-5 cm apart on a oven tray. Flatten.
- STEP 6Bake foe approx. 15 mins at 180 C
- STEP 7Cool on a wire rack or leave it to cool of on the tray