Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Serves 20
classic gooey chocolate brownies
- 300g chococlate
- 125g butter
- 3 eggs
- 200g caster sugar
- 100g plain flour
- 1 tbsp vannilla extract
- STEP 1preheat the oven to gas 4/180c
- STEP 2line tin with non- stick baking.
- STEP 3melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of hot water. when melt remove from heat.
- STEP 4whisk together the eggs and sugar until pale and creamy. pour in the chocolate mixture and seive the flour in.
- STEP 5fold gently till the mixture until combined then put it the tin. then put in the oven for 15 mins till cook.