Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Serves 3
an Italian snack to share around with everyone !
- 1 garlic clove , peeled and crushed
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper
- 3 slices of ciabatta
- 1 ball mozzarella,cut into 1cm slices
- 1 tomato , chopped
- fresh basil leaves,to garnish
- STEP 1Place the garlic and olive oil into a small bowl and season with salt and black pepper.
- STEP 2dip the ciabatta slices into the garlic oil and coat both sides.
- STEP 3place the ciabatta slices under a preheated grill for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.add the mozzarella slices onto one side and place back under the grill until the cheese has melted.
- STEP 4to serve,spread the tomatoes over the ciabatta slices and garnish with basil leaves