Member recipe by geegee781
ServingsServes 1 - 3
- 1 garlic clove , peeled and crushed
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper
- 3 slices of ciabatta
- 1 ball mozzarella,cut into 1cm slices
- 1 tomato , chopped
- fresh basil leaves,to garnish
- Place the garlic and olive oil into a small bowl and season with salt and black pepper.
- dip the ciabatta slices into the garlic oil and coat both sides.
- place the ciabatta slices under a preheated grill for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.add the mozzarella slices onto one side and place back under the grill until the cheese has melted.
- to serve,spread the tomatoes over the ciabatta slices and garnish with basil leaves