Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Slow Cooked Minted Lamb Chop
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Great simple recipe for slow cooked Lamb Chop.
- 6-8 Lamb Chop
- 4 tbsp of Fresh Mint (or Mint Sauce)
- 1 tbsp of Soya Sauce
- 120ml of Water
- Seasoned Flour
- STEP 1Heat you Slow Cooker on Hot, but then turn down to low when your ready to add the Lamb.
- STEP 2Toss the Lamb Chops in the Seasoned Flour and fry in a pan until brown. Then place the Lamb Chops in the Slow Cooker.
- STEP 3Add the water and mint to the frying pan. Mix well before poring into the slow cooker.
- STEP 4Coo for 6 to 7 Hours