- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 1
- Salmon (however many you wish to cook)( I use frozen but fresh is better but not too oily)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
Olive oil (for frying)
- Garlic (to taste)
- STEP 1(If salmon is frozen thaw before using). Start by heating up a frying pan with a little oil (do not let it smoke) you may wish to put some finely chopped garlic in it but don't let it burn.
- STEP 2Lay salmon out on a plate and sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides to taste.
- STEP 3When the pan starts to smoke just a little bit, put in the salmon. Cook for about 2 minutes turning it half way through the cooking time.
- STEP 4Serve. Goes well with asparagus and hollandaise sauce.