Choc Fudge Bread & Butter Pud.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
- 6 slices of bread, crusts cut off
- Softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 1½ tbsp sugar
- 150ml single cream
- 2 slices Fudge Kitchen Chocolate Classic fudge, diced
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- STEP 1Butter the bread and layer in a buttered pie dish, butter side up.
- STEP 2Whisk together the eggs with a tablespoon of sugar and cinnamon, add milk and cream.
- STEP 3Pour over the bread and soak for an hour.
- STEP 4Add fudge and sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- STEP 5Place in preheated oven at 140C/gas 1 and bake for 1½ hours.