Member recipe by freyacm
- 12 baby new potatoes
- 200g green beans
- x4 tuna steaks (approx 500g)
- olive oil for brushing
- 200g Romaine Heart lettuce (or more to taste)
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 85g pitted black olives, halved
- handful of roughly chopped flat leaf parsley
- 3 tbsp Tracklements Salad Dressing
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- black pepper
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water and cook for 12 mins until nearly done. Top and tail the beans and add to the pan, cook both for a further 6 mins until the beans and potatoes are tender. Drain and cool under running water (this stops the cooking process) then cut both the potatoes and the beans into halves.
- Heat a frying/griddle pan until really hot, brush the tuna with a little olive oil. Pan-fry for 1 min on each side or until the tuna is seared but not cooked all the way through. Set aside for 2 mins, then slice.
- Roughly chop the lettuce and put in a bowl with the tomatoes, olives, potatoes, beans, tuna, parsley and dressing and toss lightly. Add the eggs on top, sprinkle with black pepper and serve immediately.