Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Carrot and coriander soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
Gorgeous soup best served with crust bread!
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium potato cubed
- 2 tbsp Fresh finely chopped coriander
- 1l chicken stock
- 150 ml double cream
- 450g carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 onion
- STEP 1Heat the oil in a saucepan on a low heat and then add the garlic and onion, cook until onion is soft (about 5 mins). Add the cubed potato and 1 tbsp of coriander and cook for another 5 minutes stiring every so often. Add the chicken stock and carrots and bring to the boil and then simmer until carrots are cooked.
- STEP 2Use a blender, blend the mixture to remove any lumpy bits. Pour in the cream and add the rest of the coriander, then simmer for 5 minutes before serving.