Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Gooey Double Chocolate Chip Fudge Cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 15-30 Cookies
A Perfect choice for anyone who has a sweet tooth,
- Butter (Soft) 8oz (225g)
- Caster Sugar (5oz) 140g
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 tsp Caramel Essence
- Plain Flour 10oz (280g)
- Double Chocolate Chips (100g)
- Fudge Chunks (100g)
- STEP 1Place Butter and Sugar into a bowl and rub together with hands (always hands)
- STEP 2Add egg yolk and caramel essence to the butter sugar mixture and mix together.
- STEP 3Sift flour, double chocolate chips and fudge chunks then start mixing together until the mixture is lovely and smooth.
- STEP 4Take two teaspoons or two tablespoons (depending on how big you want cookies to be) and place on a baking tray covered with non stick paper. Place in a preheated oven Gas Mark 5-6 for 10-15 minutes
- STEP 5Once cookies are soft take them out straight away never leave in oven for a longer period as it will result in a cookie that is too hard to eat. Leave to cool on a cooling rack. Once Cookies Are Cool ENJOY !!!!!