Member recipe by alida1
- 8 fresh langoustines
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- the juice of half a lemon
- Heat a griddle pan until very hot. Rub some olive oil on the fish and some salt; lay the langoustines on the pan.
- Cook them well for about 20 minutes turning them on both sides until they are cooked through.
- In a bowl add the crushed garlic cloves, the parsley, 3 tbsp of olive oil, cumin and lemon juice. Mix it well and then soak the cooked fish into the mixture.
- Serve it warm.