Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
Awesome decadence for adults x
- 8 tbsp amaretto + 4 tbsp filling
- 50g butter
- 12 wheat free digestives crushed
- 500g cream cheese (philly chocolate)
- 3 large eggs
- 180ml double cream
- 4 tbsp wheat free self raising flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 180g caster sugar
- Icing sugar for dusting
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease 23cm loose bottom tin.
- STEP 2Melt butter in a pan, add amaretto and biscuits. Add mix to pan, pat down and refridgerate.
- STEP 3Whisk egg white to peaks and add yolk. Mix cheese, cream, flour and vanilla into egg. Add amaretto + pour onto base.
- STEP 4Bake for 30min - 40min. Cool in tin. Turn out and dust with icing sugar serve with amaretto hot chocolate