Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Really Easy Apple Puree
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 5 minutes chilling time
- Serves 3
A simple, healthy and delicious recipe for a nutritious yet still tasty snack.
- 5-6 medium sized apples, preferably of different varieties (braeburn, cox, gala)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnomon
1 tablespoon low calorie sweetener (eg: Splenda)
- 1 tablespoon low calorie sweetener (eg: Splenda)
- STEP 1Wash the apples then peel, core and slice them.
- STEP 2Place the apples in a large pan and then put in enough water to cover them up.
- STEP 3Bring apples to the boil, then gently simmer for 15-20 minutes or until soft.
- STEP 4Drain the apples, then, using a hand blender/ potato masher or spoon, mash the apples into a thick puree
- STEP 5Place in the fridge to cool before serving.