Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Recreated this dish from a dish I really enjoyed in Monteray California.
- 1 Cooked Lobster
- 1 pack of Corn Tortilla Wraps
- 1 Red onion
- 1 Avocado
- 50 grams Grated Red Leicester or mature chedder cheese
- 1 Papya or Mango
- Half a jar of Jalapeno's
- Large handful of Cherry tomato's
- Half a Jar of Capers
- Large bunch of Coriander
- Drizzle of sour cream
- 1 lime
- STEP 1Prepare the lobster. Extract as much meat as you can from the lobster and add to a bowl.
- STEP 2Take the tortilla wraps from packaging and cut into either triangles or use a small round cutter to form round shapes. Brush with Olive oil and put into the oven at 180 degrees for about 5 minutes until crisp but not burnt. These can be made in advance and kept in a tightly sealed container.
- STEP 3Dice the avocado, tomatoes, red onion, mango or papaya and put into a separate bowl. Squeeze fresh lime over these ingredients.
- STEP 4Once the tortillas are cooked remove and set aside on a wire rack so they cool. Once ready for baking lay them on a baking tray with layers of the cheese, lobster and jalapeno's. Put back in the oven until the cheese has melted and the jalapenos are slightly charred.
- STEP 5Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving dish and then scatter all the other ingredients in and around the nacho layers. Serve with a scatter of coriander and drizzle of sour cream