Parsley fish with Mangetout
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
Fresh and very tasty with a sweet mangetout twist ideal for a light dinner.
For the Parsely Sauce...
- 300ml Milk
- 2tbsp Parsely leafs (broken up)
- 1/2tsp Mint
- Plain flour (various amounts)
For the fish...
- 400g mixed fish
- King prawns
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- Pinch smoked Paparika
- 2tbsp Olive Oil
- Bag of Mangetout
- STEP 1Boil the Mangetout then drain and leave to dry.
- STEP 2peel the garlic cloves and dice 2 of them up and keep 2 whole but slice them a little down the middle to release the flavour.
- STEP 3heat the olive oil in a frying pan and then add the fish, prawns and all the garlic. Fry for around 10mins.
- STEP 4place all the parsely sauce ingredients into the pan except for the flour. once the mixture is heated up add the flour to the thickness you like.
- STEP 5add the Mangetout to the fish and fry for 5 more mins. Place the fish onto a plate and then pour over the parsely sauce. Then enjoy!!!