Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 8
luxurious googey chocolate brownies
- 100g Plain chocolate
- 120g White chocolate chips
- 100g Butter/Marg
- 200g Self-raising flour
- 200g Soft brown sugar
- 3 Large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 Drops of vanilla essence
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- STEP 1Grease and line a baking tin and pre-heat the oven to 180C
- STEP 2Using a medium sized saucepan, melt the chocolate and butter together in a saucepan over a low heat until smooth and glossy.
- STEP 3Take the mixture off the heat and gradually stir in the sugar and eggs.
- STEP 4Add in the cocoa powder, vanilla essence and the flour (adding half at a time).
- STEP 5When the mixture has thickened add in the chocolate chips and baking powder and pour into the baking tray.
- STEP 6Bake for 20mins at 180C so the middle is soft. Take it out of the tin when the brownies are cool.