My Recipe For Ready To Roll Icing!
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes Quite a few shapes
The (right thickness) icing for shaping into shapes and popping them on top of cakes!Very Easy!
- A bag of icing sugar (500grams)
- Food Colouring (optional)
- STEP 1Firstly , pour some icing sugar into a bowl (maybe start of with about 100grams ) .
- STEP 2Next,put a few drops of water into the icing sugar and mix with your hands or a spoon and put water in until the right consistency .
- STEP 3Finally,scatter a bit of flour onto your worktop and roll your icing into the correct shape - THEN YOUR DONE!!!