Pork chop marinade
Member recipe by emily665
A marinade that uses some food cupboard staples and could be used for other meats aswell.
- 100ml (4 fl oz) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 pork loin chops (or pork steaks)
- In a shallow dish, combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice, pepper and oil. Add pork chops, and turn to coat evenly. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 190 C / Gas mark 5.
- Place marinated pork chops in a roasting tin, and bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, basting meat often with marinade. If using other meat or pork steaks use the cooking instructions on the packet.