Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
chicken and chilli pasta salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 3
A hint of chilli and garlic pasta salad with suculent chicken
Enough pasta for the amount of people your serving
- Any veg you have
- 1 white onion
- 1 red pepper (or any pepper)
Savoy cabbage (enough for the amount of people your serving)
- Chilli powder/1 whole fresh chilli to taste
- Sweet chilli philladelhia/soft cheese (you need to add more chilli if you use chilli plain soft cheese.)
- 1 clove of garlic
- Black pepper
- 2 vegtable stock cubes
Chicken, tuna/mince for a vegatrien option use lentils/beans
- Chicken, tuna/mince for a vegatrien option use lentils/beans
- STEP 1Cook the chicken and Boil a pan of pasta
- STEP 2For the sauce
- STEP 3Dice the onion, pepper and finely chop the chilli
- STEP 4Crush 1 clove of garlic and finely chop the savoy cabbage
- STEP 5Add the vegtables to wok and saute for a few minutes.
- STEP 6Add 2 stock cubes and a little water to the wok (don't add to much water, just enough to make a sauce.
- STEP 7Next add the soft cheese and simmer. Then add black pepper.
- STEP 8Add the chicken to the wok and heat in the pan.
- STEP 9Transfer to plate/bowel and enjoy
- STEP 10You could eat cold to take to work/school. Etc
- STEP 11If you want you could remove the chicken and use the pasta salad as a side dish and have a peice of fish/ steak etc