- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Low calorie soup
- 1 Large Onion - chopped
- 1 Large Carrot - chopped
- 4 sticks celery - chopped
- 80g Dried Green Lentils
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 50 g. mushrooms
- 2 stock cubes made into stock
- 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 3 florets Cauliflower
- STEP 1Put the onion, carrot, celery, lentils, garlic, stock, tomato ketchup into a pan and bring to the boil.
- STEP 2Simmer for 30 to 40 minutes until vegetables are tender
- STEP 3Add Mushrooms and Caulifower and simmer for a further 10 minutes again until the caulifower is tender.
- STEP 4Pour half the contents of the pan into a liquidiser and blend. Return this to the pan and check temperature. Then Serve.