Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
Spicy spanish meatball in Tomatoe sauce recipe.
For the meatballs:
- 1lb minced pork
- 1/2tsp lemon juice
- 1/2tsp cumin seed
- 1 egg
- 2 garlic cloves
For the tomato:
- 1 tin tomatoes
- 1/2 bottle white wine
- tomato puree
- pinch sugar
- bay leaf
- 1 large onion
parsley and cheese for garnishing
- parsley and cheese for garnishing
- STEP 1For the meatballs: Mix all ingredients together and make into small meatballs. Roll in flour and fry gently until brown.
- STEP 2For the tomato sauce: cook onions and garlic in a little olive oil. Add can of tomatoes, tomato puree and paprika. Boil for 5 mins then lower the heat.
- STEP 3Add the wine, sugar and bay leaf. Cook for 10mins then liquidize.
- STEP 4Bring back to the pan and place the meatballs carefully in the sauce. Simmer for another 20mins.
- STEP 5Sprinkle with parsley and cheese.