Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Makes Cake
Chocolate and Ginger cheesecake from Gordon Ramsys F word
- 25g Unsalted Butter
- 150g Stem Ginger Biscuits
- 250g Marscapone
- 200g Fromage Frais
- 2 large Eggs
- 35g Caster Sugar
- 150g Dark Chocolate (With Ginger)
- Icing Sugar (To Dust)
- STEP 1Melt the butter and mix with the crushed biscuits. Pour into the baking tin and flatten.
- STEP 2Cook in the oven at 190 for 10 minutes, then remove and allow to cool.
- STEP 3Mix together the mascarpone and fromage frais until smooth.
- STEP 4Add the eggs and sugar and whisk together.
- STEP 5Melt the chocolate in a bain marie and then gently fold into the mascarpone mix.
- STEP 6Pour over the biscuit base and cook in the oven at 190c for 1hr 15 minutes.