Fluke genius cupcake recipe
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 10 large cupcakes
This recipe makes 10 large cupcakes comfortably
- 140g of butter, softened (15seconds in microwave)
- 100g of caster sugar
- 140g of self raising flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp of boling water
- Chocolate chips/chunks if required
- STEP 1Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees. Grease your baking tray and add your cupcake cases inside. Boil your kettle too.
- STEP 2Measure out ingredients.
- STEP 3When your kettle has boiled mix your cocoa powder with boiling water and mix into a paste.
- STEP 4Into this mixture add you butter and sugar and mix well. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well ( I cheat with electric whisk).
- STEP 5Dispense the mixture evenly into the tray and cook for 17-20 minutes, until you a skewer comes out clean.
- STEP 6Leave to cool. Could be topped with butter cream icing or even Nutella for those with a super sweet tooth ;)