Curried potato salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 1
Delicious new potatoes in a mild and creamy spiced sauce, a wonderful accompaniment to a summer salad
- 200g baby new potatoes
- 75g 0% fat greek yogurt
- 2 tsp curry paste (I used Pataks Tikka Massala curry paste)
- sprig of corriander or parsley to garnish
- STEP 1Cut the potatoes into even sized pieces and boil until tender (approx 15-20 mins)
- STEP 2Drain the potatoes and stir in the curry paste
- STEP 3Add the yogurt a tablespoon at a time to reach desired consistency.
- STEP 4Garnish with the herbs and serve. ENJOY!