Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Poached Paprika Chicken
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Plus five minutes on a dry griddle
- Serves 2
A great simple chicken recipe full of flavour
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, poached
- 2 tbsp vegetable/olive oil
- 2-3 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- salt and pepper
- STEP 1Poach the chicken for twenty minutes or until tender. Once done, slice into half inch slices and transfer to a shallow bowl.
- STEP 2Add the oil and spices, combine and coat the chicken thoroughly. Heat a griddle and gently crisp the breast. Then voila, serve with steamed vegetables, on a salad or with rice.