Turkey & mango salad
Member recipe by alessandra75
Perpetually on a diet? Relieve the boredom with this low-fat turkey dish, extremely fruity and delicious.
- 4 thin slices of turkey (or chicken)
- 1 small mango, ripe, finely diced
- 2 tomatoes, finely diced
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped (optional)
- some mint leaves
- some parsley leaves
- For the vinaigrette
- 8 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp of lemon juice
- ground white pepper and salt to taste
- Grill or barbecue the turkey slices for 3-4 min. Let them cool. Cut the turkey into thin strips. In a small bowl mix together mango, tomatoes and onion.
- Make the vinaigrette: beat the lemon juice with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, add the mint and parsley finely chopped. Drizzle over the mango.
- Pour the mango salad over the turkey some minutes before serving.