Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Cherry tomatoes appetizer
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
A lovely and very easy appetizer, healthy and summery
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- olive oil
- italian sea salt from Cervia (or fleur de sel de Guerande)
- STEP 1Rinse and dry the cherry tomatoes and the basil leaves.
- STEP 2Place them in nices glasses and sprinkle them with some sea salt and drops of olive oil.
- STEP 3Serve as appetizer with italian "grissini" and a glass of cold Inzolia white wine.