Cauliflower creamy soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
Creamy and velvety soup with a spicy note.
- 1 small cauliflower
- 1 scallion finely chopped
- 1 l of vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds, chopped
- 1 tbsp of toasted almonds, chopped
- olive oil
- a pinch of coriander powder
- STEP 1Cut the cauliflower in small pieces and rinse them in cold water.
- STEP 2Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a pan, add the scallion and fry for 1 minute.
- STEP 3Add the pieces of cauliflower and fry until lightly cooked. Add the vegetable stock and simmer, stirring frequently, until soft and cooked. Mix the cauliflower with an immersion blender until creamy and smoothy, add a pinch of salt and coriander.
- STEP 4Transfer to serving cups and garnish with pumpkin seeds, almonds and some drops of olive oil. Serve hot with homemade mini-breads.