Christmas Flapjack with Lemon Icing
- Preparation and cooking time
- Allow time to cool before icing.
- Makes 18
Christmas Flapjack made with Mincemeat, seeds and Lemon Icing.
- 200g Butter
- 200g Soft Brown Sugar
- 200g Golden Syrup
- 500g Oats
- 200g Mincemeat
- 400g Icing Sugar
- 4 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Sunflower Seeds
- STEP 1Heat oven to 180. Grease and line 20cm Square cake tin with baking parchment. Heat Butter, Syrup & Brown sugar in a small pan until melted.
- STEP 2Tip the oats, seeds & mincemeat into syrup and stir until everything is coated by the wet mixture. Tip into the cake tin and level the surface. Bake for 20mins until golden.
- STEP 3Let the Flapjack cool, and make the icing. Sift the icing sugar into a mix bowl and add the Lemon Juice and a little water if needed. Mix and drizzle over the top of the cool flapjack. Add decoration.