Dales Best Omelette
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
The worlds best omelette
- A handfull of spinach leaves.
- Half a red and half a green bell pepper.
- One red onion.
- 4 medium button mushrooms.
- 3 medium tomato's.
- Half a 'mattesons' pork sausage.
- 4 rashers of unsmoked back bacon (previously cooked).
- 150g of thick cut ham.
- Half a green chilli pepper, finely chopped.
- 4 medium size eggs. Loosely whisked.
- Chedder cheese (to suit the individual), finely grated.
- STEP 1Chop up all the ingrediants into smallish pieces (12mm) is about right.
- STEP 2Dry fry them for approx. 5 minutes on a griddle or in a large flat bottomed non stick pan.
- STEP 3Pour the eggs over the fried ingediants.
- STEP 4Cook for another few minutes until the eggs are cooked.
- STEP 5Add salt and pepper and serve immediately.