Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Marinate over night
- More effort
- Serves 1
Fresh grilled salmon, steamed white rice with a touch of lush asian spices. Served on a bed of diced red onions and cucumber.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/4 of a thumb sized red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1/4 of a tbsp fish sauce
- 1/4 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 of a tbsp honey
- 1/4 cucumber , diced
- red onion , diced
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce , mixed with a squeeze of lime juice
- coriander , handful, roughly chopped
- STEP 1Marinade salmon overnight.
- STEP 2Boil rice for roughly 15 to twenty minutes.
- STEP 3Grill or barbecue salmon until edges become crispy and salmon is firm to the touch, unless preffered rare in the center.
- STEP 4Create the sour chilli dipping sauce.
- STEP 5Plate up, serve meal and enjoy.