Honey & Mustard Sausages
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
Sausages, apples, onions and potatoes with honey and mustard
- 3 tbsp runny honey
- 3 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp wine vinegar
- salt & ground black pepper to taste
- 8 good lincolnshire or other herby sausages
- 2 quartered red onions
- 500g halved new potatoes or 3 baking potatoes cut into wedges
- 2 large Cox's or Braeburn apples cut into quarters and cores removed
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4.
- STEP 2In a bowl mix together the honey, mustard, oil, wine vinegar and seasoning.
- STEP 3Place the sausages, onions, potatoes and apples in a roasting dish.
- STEP 4Pour over the honey and mustard mix, ensuring everything is well coated.
- STEP 5Place in the oven for 20mins, then give everything a good stir. Put back in the oven and cook for a further 25-30 mins, until the sausages and potatoes are nicely browned.