Sweet potato and carrot soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 1 small onion
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 teaspoon Thai curry paste
- 1 litre of vegetable stock (I used Bouillon powder)
- Small bunch of fresh corriander
- Teaspoon of Olive oil and a knob of butter
- STEP 1Finely chop the onions. Add the olive oil and butter to a large saucepan and gently fry onions for a few minutes.
- STEP 2Peel and chop the carrots and sweet potato into even chunks, about an inch cubed. Add to the saucepan with the onions.
- STEP 3Add the stock and Thai curry paste and bring to a simmer. Cook for about 45 mins to an hour or until veg are soft.
- STEP 4Add the fresh coriander and Liquidise.