Fruit of the Forest Heart Pizza
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
A really simple summery dessert! Great for dinner parties if stuck for a sweet. You could add a bit of cinnamon if you want but it tastes great without.
- 1 roll pizza dough/ puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 80g plain yoghurt
- 30g white chocolate
- 6 pieces fresh basil (optional)
- 400g mixed fruits of the forest
- 100g mascarpone cream
- 40g icing sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp strawberry jam
- STEP 1Cut the basil and reserve four leaves for decoration. In a bowl mix the mascarpone and yoghurt with 20g icing sugar, the jam, the egg and the basil.
- STEP 2Preheat the oven to 200°C. Roll out the pastry/dough until the thickness of a sheet of paper.
- STEP 3Cut, using a template, into a heart shape. Bake until risen and golden. If there are any leftover bits of pastry, cut into small hearts and bake until risen and golden.
- STEP 4Spread 2/3 of the mascarpone mixture over the pastry then spread the fruits over evenly. Serve with basil. Dust the little hearts with icing sugar and place around the bigger heart.