Spicy Chicken Tacos
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
spicy chicken in tacos with salsa
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (cut into strips)
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning
- 1 lime
- 1 dessertspoon olive oil
- 8 tacos
- ½ romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 tablespoons tomato salsa
- 2 tablespoons extra Hellmans light mayonnaise
- Few drops spicy pepper sauce (optional)
- STEP 1Toss the chicken with the fajita seasoning to marinate it.
- STEP 2Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the chicken, and stirâfry for 10 minutes. Add the lime juice as it cooks.
- STEP 3Fill the taco shells with the chicken, lettuce and salsa and top with the mayonnaise mixed with the pepper sauce.