Member recipe by cookwithanna
- - 250g puff pastry
- - 300g sausage meat
- - one egg or 2-3 tbsp of milk
- Put the meat in a bowl and mix it together.
- Sprinkle some flour on a smooth surface and then put the puff pastry sheet down.
- Sprinkle some flour on top of the pastry, then take a bit of the meat put it at one end of the pastry and roll it until it looks like a sausage. Pull the pastry on top of the meat, and press it a bit using your finger. Brush with some milk for the pastry to stick. Cut the roll from the rest of the pastry.
- Do the same thing with all the meat and the pastry. When you are done cut the rolls in 1.5 - 2.00cm slices and brush them with some milk or a beaten egg.
- Butter a baking tray or use some grease proof paper and put the rolls on the tray.
- Put them in the oven at 220°C/425°F/gas 7 for 20-25 minutes.
- When the pastry is golden take them out of the oven and they are ready to serve. ENJOY!!!