- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 8 slices
- - 8 slices of french baguette
- - 2 big tomatoes
- - 1 garlic clove
- - 3 tbsp olive oil
- - 5-6 kalamata olives
- - 4-5 fresh basil leaves
- - a pinch of salt and pepper
- STEP 1Crush the garlic clove and mix it with the olive oil. Toast each side of the bread under the grill until golden and crunchy. Brush the bread slices with the olive oil and garlic mix.
- STEP 2Dunk the tomatoes in boiled water for a few minutes then peel them, remove the seeds and cut them into small cubes. Chop the olives and basil then mix everything together with a pinch of salt and pepper. Put one tsp of the mixture on each slice of the baguette, drizzle with some olive oil and it's ready to serve.
- STEP 3You can crumble some feta cheese on top. ENJOY!!!