Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Ana's Ghoriba Cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Makes 40 biscuits
I can't think of anything better on this gloomy weather than a hot cup of tea with these delicious cookies.
- - 400 g flour
- - 200 g icing sugar
- - 40 g butter
- - 45 g oil
- - 2 eggs
- - 1 tsp baking powder
- - vanilla extract
- - icing sugar for decoration
- STEP 1Put the butter and oil in a pan on low heat until completely melted then leave it to cool down.
- STEP 2Mix the eggs with the sugar until white and fluffy. Add he the melted butter to the egg mixture and continue mixing.
- STEP 3Fold in the flour and baking powder until you get a soft dough. Wrap it in cling film and put in the fridge for an hour or until firm.
- STEP 4Form little balls the size of a walnut, roll in the icing sugar and place on a tray covered in baking paper, than push down on each ball until you get little circles one finger thick.
- STEP 5Bake in the hot oven at 170 C for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden. Make sure you take the cookies out when they are still soft inside. ENJOY!!!