Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Ana's Biscuits With Maize Flour And Oats
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 25 - 30 biscuits
This really delicious and easy to make recipe made even Mr Fussy to go WOOOW.
- - 240 g maize flour
- - 250 g butter
- - 200 g flour
- - 1 egg
- - 140 g icing sugar
- - a hand full of oats
- STEP 1Pour all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well until you get a soft dough.
- STEP 2Form little bolls the size of a walnut and push them with the palm of your hand on top of the oats so you flatten them. Put the biscuits on a tray lined with baking paper and bake for 10-15 minutes at 180C.
- STEP 3When taking the biscuits out of the oven they will be slightly soft but will get crunchy when cooled.
- STEP 4I made half of the biscuits with oats and the other half I have decorated with icing sugar. ENJOY!!!