Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Tartlets
Sweet and delicious jam tarts excellent warm.
- 12 teaspoons jam (of your choice of flavour)
- 28g sugar
- 255g plain flour
- 140g hard marg or butter
- 6 tbsp cold water
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5
- STEP 2Sieve the flour into a mixing bowl and rub in the marg until it resembles fine breadcrumbs
- STEP 3add the water tablespoon by table spoon until it is a moist dough
- STEP 4Grease a cupcake tray and cut the pastry.
- STEP 5Put the jam into the pastry and bake on Gas Mark 5 for 12-15 mins