Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Cooking the chicken until golden brown and cooking the pasta
- Serves 6
very nice pasta dish with a glass of wine.
- 2 tins of cream of condensed mushroom soup
- 4-6 chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 1 tin of sweetcorn or peas
- 4 rashers of unsmoked bacon ( but if you prefer smoked bacon that is fine)
- penne pasta
- garlic bread
- STEP 1first of all you need to cook thebacon and the chicken until the chicken is golden brown and the bacon is cooked. you also need to cook the pasta
- STEP 2once you have cooked the chicken then you need to get a big pan and put in the sweetcorn or peas, the bacon, chicken,pasta. after it has been on a low heat for 5 minutes then you can add the cream of condensed mushroom soup and leave it for a futher five minutes.
- STEP 3now you can enjoy your dinner with the chicken romana and garlic bread