Orecchiette with Aubergine and Broad Bean Sauce
- Preparation and cooking time
- Up to 15mins cooking
- Serves 3
This pasta sauce uses yogurt for a fresh tangy flavour, but you can substitute crème fraîche or single cream, if you prefer.
- 250g Waitrose Orecchiette Pasta
- 200g frozen baby broad beans
- 2 tbsp Patak's Balti Medium Curry Paste
- 190g jar Sacla Char-grilled Aubergine Pesto
- 150g natural bio yogurt
- STEP 1Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling, lightly salted water for 8 minutes. Add the frozen beans and cook for a further 3-4 minutes until the pasta and beans are tender. Drain lightly, so the pasta is still dripping water in the colander, and return to the pan.
- STEP 2Add the aubergine pesto, curry paste and yogurt and heat through for 30 seconds. Season with a little salt if necessary and serve.