Lemon and broad bean pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Vegetarian pasta dish
- 300g essential Elicoidali pasta
- 150ml semi-skimmed milk
- 25g pack chives, chopped
- 300g frozen essential Broad Beans
- 250g essential Italian Ricotta
- zest and juice of 1 Lemon
- STEP 1Cook the pasta in boilingwater for 11 minutes until tender, then drain and return to the pan.
- STEP 2Meanwhile, cook the beans in boiling water for 3-4 minutes, then drain. Place half in a food processor with the lemon juice and pulse to make a paste. Stir this into the ricotta with the remaining beans, lemon zest and milk.
- STEP 3Stir into the pasta and add the chives. Season to taste.