- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 4 Naans
low Fat Naan Bread only 5 weight watcher points per naan
- 200g Self Raising Flour
- 2 tsp Black Onion Seeds
- 125ml Suger Free Lemonade
- STEP 1Sift the flour into a large bowl,season with salt and freshly ground pepper,then add the onion seeds.
- STEP 2Make a well and add enough lemonade to mix to a stiff,smooth dough. Shape into 4 rounds,each about 12cm in diameter.
- STEP 3Heat a small pan and mist with low fat cooking spray. Add 1 round of dough and cook for 1 minute,until puffed up and brown.
- STEP 4Mist the top side of the bread with the cooking spray,flip it over and cook for 1 minute. Repeat with the other rounds and serve warm.