Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Batch
Homemade Chinese hoisin sauce that tastes better than shop bought stuff.
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (more or less to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- STEP 1Put all the ingredients into a blender and blitz to a smooth liquid. It's as simple as that!